How to french kiss
French kiss is the absolute top of the kissing world. Is gives the most pleasure and satisfaction, but like all good things, it is also the most difficult of all. It is the french kiss that will tell how experienced you are in kissing.
If you are to french kiss with someone, the below french kissing tips will give you an edge. They will help you prepare. If your future kissing partner is an experienced kisser, you will avoid looking immature and if he or she is not… well then you can teach them a thing or two 🙂
Let us begin!
If you are to french kiss, the surrounding will be important. Of course, people can lose themselves in a kiss even in the middle of a busy street, but a quiet surrounding is much better for the first long kiss.
Just don’t exaggerate with preparations – if the mood is right, everywhere is good for kissing. Simply be mindful of your partner – Are they in the mood? Are their thoughts not somewhere else? Will they not feel shy to kiss where you are at the moment?
Then just go with the flow
Lean over towards your partner; put your arms around them. Hold them close.
Put your lips close to theirs and open your mouth a little. Then move in to kiss… Remember to turn your head a little not to bounce with your nose into theirs.
When your moths touch and you start kissing, include gently your tongue into the game. Slide it gently your partner’s mouth and touch their tongue. GENTLY – do not force it down their throat. Play around slowly with it. If they are in for it – they will respond the same. Your tongues will join the mouths in the kiss. This tongue play – that’s french kissing!!! You’re doing it!
Remember to stop if they are not ready and pull away. French kissing is fun only if both sides want it!
Now to the tips and tricks which will make you a perfect french kisser…
Traits of good french kissing
- Do not be boring. French kissing is not about massaging your partners tongue in a monotonous movement. It is about conscious variable movement – it’s like a conversation, but with tongue – when you talk with someone, you do not say the same thing over and over again but say something new with every sentence. Be imaginative and innovative.
- Do not focus solely on the tongue. The lips are still here. Kiss your partners upper lip, kiss his lower lip, let your lips be kissed. Mouth and tongue should cooperate in making your partner moan with pleasure. Also remember about the rest of your body – see kissing tips for more info.
- Keep the right pace. Adjust the pace to the tension between you. If it’s romantic – be slow and gentle. If there’s tension and passion, be quicker and more intense. You and your partner should keep the same pace.
- Do not force your tongue to deep! Yes, we said that above already but this cannot be stressed more. If you block your partners tongue and start choking them with yours, they’re not going to like it – at all. On the other hand – do not back out to much as well. Be somewhere in the middle – a little way in a little way out.
- Respond to your partner. Kissing is unlike dancing – no one is leading here. The perfect french kisser understands that and interacts with his partner. Make them feel good and you’ll feel good too.
Ahhh.. yess… We think you’re ready to do some french kissing.
Go out there and enjoy!!