This guide will tell you how to get around to kissing a girl in such a way that she will not reject you. Follow these principles and girls will not only not turn away, but will actually engage with you in kissing willingly and with pleasure.
First, we have to put some caveats on this guide.
- No guide to kissing will guarantee a 100% success. Each person on this earth is different and each situation is different, so even though these tips will dramatically increase your chances, they will not give you a 100% certainty that it’s going to work. But hey! Look on the bright side – risk of failure makes success taste better!
- This guide, as just any other, will only work if there is chemistry between you and the girl. If the girl does not feel anything more towards you accept for friendship – chances of you talking her into kissing are very low.
That said, for the rest of this guide we will assume there is ‘something more’ between you and the girl. For example, you have been dating for a while but did not kiss yet, or perhaps your dating is not yet official – you spend time together and feel something towards each other but just did not nail it down yet. That’s when this guide comes in handy.
1. First and most important rule
Kissing is only fun if both sides want it. If at any stage you feel that the girl does not want to kiss you, do not try to force her or manipulate her into kissing. It will not make her happy and it will not make you happy. Kissing only makes sense when both sides are willing. Keep your eyes open for any signs of withdrawal.
There has to be a good moment for you to kiss a girl. You should not do it when she’s distracted – when she does something else for example or when she’s in a bad mood. Wait for the right moment.
How to know the moment is right?
- You are alone with her somewhere.
- You are spending good time together
- There is this sort of nice tension between you which makes you feel close to each other.
If the atmosphere is right, you can start.
Get close to the girl. It’s good if you’re in position to hold her in your arms or at least put one of your arms around her. Just don’t rush in – do it slowly, casually. Your goal is to get close enough to be touching her with your body.
Getting close to her will show you how she feels about you. Observe her reactions. If she withdraws from closeness, she is probably also not ready for kissing. If she’s not, do not push further – this is not the day or at least not the correct moment for kissing.
If she does not withdraw, you can slowly proceed further. Touch her with your hands. Depending on the situation you can do various things – if you sit next to one another like in the cinema – you can put your arm around her, stroke her hair or back or caress her neck and face with your fingers. In other arrangments you will have to figure a different way to approch her.
If she still does not withdraw, that means she probably really likes you and likes your touch. You can try to kiss her now.
4. The kiss
The kiss should be done slowly. If your faces are opposite each other and you look each in each others eyes, your best bet is to kiss directly in the lips. Move slowly not to scare her. You want her to know what you are doing before you do it. Doing it slowly will give her time to react if she decides to withdraw.
If her face is turned away from yours, it’s even better. You can start by kissing her on the cheek, or on the neck – very gently… In a romantic sort of way. This is a perfect prelude to a kiss on the lips. When she turns around to you, road to the kiss is wide open.
Girls like romance
Girls are generally romantic creatures.You significantly increase your chances of success by organising a romantic atmosphere.
- A small gift is not a bad idea, or a flower
- Scenery, with the sea, sunset or a romatic dinner or someting else of the type, will put you both in the righ mindset.
Be a good listner
Ladies like to talk. Let them talk and show them that you listen and they will be really grateful. Only be careful not to let them clasiffy you as a confidant and a friend too much. Always position yourself a little bit on the romantic front.
Even if you plan to kiss a girl on a particular day, it does not automatically mean that it’s going to work out. You might have to wait for another opportunity. Be patient.
Just do not let excuses get in the way of doing it at all.
Kissing is fun – you do not want to miss out on it.