This guide will tell you how to get round to kiss a guy you like so, that he will not freak out and will not think anything wrong about you. This guide will show you how to kiss a guy so that he likes it and enjoys it and returns the kiss with pleasure. This guide is perfect if you want to kiss a guy for the first time.
1. In The Guys Mind
You have to remember that guys are unlike girls. They do not spend too much time thinking about stuff like relationships and all. Most of them are more interested in sports, computers and other business like work or something. It might just as well be that he simply never though about kissing you. So when you try to get him into kissing, do not be overly delicate in persuasion, because he simply might not even get what you’re aiming at.
Remember though that kissing is only fun if both sides want it. If at any stage something tells you that the guy is really not interested in kissing you, do not try to force him or manipulate him into kissing. You will not really like it if you know that the guy does not want it. What is more, you might lose a friend.
2. Atmosphere / Surrounding
When you want to kiss a guy, especially for the first time, you should pick the right moment.
- You should be alone. No guy will appreciate if you have your first attempt at kissing him in front of his male friends. He will not be in the mood for romance. The most important thing for him will be not to lose his face when the mates watch.
- He should be focused on you. Kissing him when he does something he is completely engrossed in will not work. You should have his attention on you. If he is interested in you, that should not be difficult.
Best moment for a kiss is a romantic moment. Guys are usually not overly romantic, but they get in the mood when they are with the girl they like. That is when it is best to try to kiss him.
If the atmosphere is right, you can start.
3. Kissing Action
In most cultures around the world it is uncommon for women to make the first moves. We therefore suggest that instead of actually kissing the guy yourself, you try to create a situation when it is him that kisses you. This will make him even more committed to you because he will feel that he organized everything. Only when this does not work, you can try and make the first move.
The best way to encourage a guy to kiss you is to focus his attention on you. When you are together, get close to him, lean on him, sit on his knees or look him romantically in the eyes. If he let’s you do all that, hugs you back and looks back into your eyes, you are very close.
Just be careful not to scare him – if he did not kiss you himself there is a high chance that he is a shy person. If you have never done it and suddenly land on his knees, you can really freak him out. In guy vs. girl situations it is better to act slow than fast. Sometimes you might need a couple of meetings to get closer and closer until the time is right. Finally, when you can get close to him and get his attention, it’s time to move for the kiss.
Create a situation when you are alone together and you feel romantic. Get close. Look him in the eyes. If he looks back and there is this with feeling of tension in the air, he will probably kiss you himself.
Yet, if he is uncertain, he might hesitate and not make the first move. If he does not, you have two options:
- You can kiss him yourself. Move your lips slowly towards his looking him in the eyes so that your lips will finally meet. Then withdraw a little and see what he does. You will know if he wants more or not.
- You can simply ask him. It is not rude. It is polite and quite romantic if a girl asks in such a situation: “Johny…would you like to kiss me?”. You may also add encouragement “Cause I would like it if you wanted to kiss me”. If this does not work, nothing will – the guy simply does not want to kiss or he is abashed…
We have to put some caveats on this guide.
- Each person on this earth is different and each situation is different, so even though these tips will dramatically increase your chances, they will not give you a 100% certainty that everything is going to work. Each situation is different – your and the boys relationship or circumstances might be such, that this guide will not be suitable. However it should be suitable for most of the situations and most of the guys.
- This guide, as just any other, will only work if the guy is interested in you. If he does not feel anything towards you, it will be much more difficult, if not impossible to get him to kiss you.
This guide will work if there is ‘something more’ between you and the guy. For example, you have been dating for a while but did not kiss yet, or perhaps your dating is not yet official – you spend time together and feel something towards each other but just did not nail it down yet. That’s when this guide comes in handy.
Now it’s time for you. Go out there and enjoy the kissing!