Asking relationship questions about your partner or yourself is a good way to get know your partner better or learn about your self-concept.You are a part of the relationship you join in, so begin with you first. Learning about your partner is a lifelong process, and every relationship benefits from communication.
1. Are there any tips in a long lasting relationship?
2. Is he cheating on me?
3. How do I know if he the right person to marry?
4. Does he feel the same way that I do in our relationship?
5. Is there a way to change his opinion to agree with mine?
6. How often are we supposed to have sex for our relationship to be healthy?
7. Does he still find me attractive?
8. Are we compatible?
9. Do I know everything I need to know before we marry?
10. Am I still in love or just comfortable?
11. Do we fight too much?
12. When do I know it’s the right time to walk away?
13. How do I know if I’m falling out of love with him?
14. Does he want kids?
15. What are their future goals and is it comparable to mine?
16. How can I get him to express their feelings more?
17. How do I prevent him from discussing our relationship issues with friends?
18. Should I end the relationship if my family disapproves?
19. How do I tell him that I no longer enjoy being intimate?
20. Is it okay to fantasize about other people while making love?
21. How can I make my partner become interested in having sex?
22. Will postponing the wedding give the idea that I don’t want to get married?
23. How do I get him to be more romantic?
24. Is it okay to be constantly compared to his ex?
25. Can I forgive someone who have cheated before?